Saturday, January 21, 2012

Baked Parmesan Veggies.

This post deserves a preliminary comment. Last week some time I decided to try my Aunt Kathie's method of preparing asparagus. And trust me, when it comes to food... She is BOSS. So I chopped off the bottoms and put them in a glass dish (the exact one as below actually) with 2-3 TBS of butter, 1 TBS lemon juice, minced, fresh garlic, a sprinkle of Montreal Steak Seasoning (my cure-all when it comes to cooking) and a handful of shredded Parmesan. I baked them for about 15 minutes at 350° and I can promise you... they were delicious! 


So, I used the exact same seasonings with broccoli today, and this is how happy it made me!


Oooh so good!


And Della was helping as well. Doesn't her hand reflection look totally rad?


So later on when I wanted more of that delectable broccoli, I sauteed them with these delicious mini potatoes I found at Albertson's. They are called Golden Temptation Potatoes, and this particular kind came in an orange package. They have a naturally sweet, buttery flavor and are very easy to prepare.

So this is what fun I've been having in the kitchen lately. Mmmm Mmm goood!

No comments:

Post a Comment