Friday, August 19, 2016

UP HOUSE change to #7

Hi there! I finally got to putting another little house together, and found that uhhhh yeah... #7 is a piece of work! I have no idea how I ever got it to work the first time around, but I'll show you what I did to fix it.

First: I snipped the whole thing in half, like so. And then made a little slice on the bottom left piece (if you look closely you can see it).

Then I slid it right into place.

The other piece I glued to the inside, just on the scalloped edge along the bottom so it leaves room to slide the roof between the siding and the #7 roof pieces. It should look something like this:

And then all you have to do is put the roof on, it's not perfect (nothing about this little house IS perfect, I'm not a professional-anything, but it's still cute all the same!)

I hope that clears things up, and I'm SO sorry for the confusion/frustration. That really did not work the way it was supposed to:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment